Creating a New Organization
An organization is a private workspace for your team’s YoSlash links. Users outside your organization cannot see or access your links. This guide explains how to create a new organization.
Follow these steps to create a new organization:
- Navigate to the Sign Up page.
- Choose a sign-in provider to verify your identity. You can choose Google or Microsoft.
- If you already belong to an organization, you will have the option to sign into your organization or create a new organization. Click Create a New organization to continue.
- Choose a name for your organization. If using a work email, your email’s domain will be prefilled as the organization name. We recommend this default, but you may change it.
- If using a work email, you can grant organization access to anyone from your domain. We recommend this option to make it easier for your colleagues to sign in.
- Click Continue.
Configuring Your System
Configure your system, so you can access YoSlash links using the yo hostname.
Configuring an Organization
Learn how to manage team members and configure sign in options like Single Sign-On (SSO).