If your team is already using YoSlash, you can sign into your team’s organization. This guide explains how to sign in.
Follow these steps to sign in:
- Navigate to the Sign In page.
- Enter your email address and click on Continue.
- Select your organization and follow the prompts.
If you receive an error message indicating that you do not belong to an organization:
- Make sure your team is already using YoSlash. If not, create a new organization.
- Ensure that your organization administrator has granted you access. Contact your administrator. Access is granted in one of two ways:
- Listing your email address as an administrator or Member of the organization.
- Authorizing anyone from your email’s domain.
Configuring Your System
Configure your system, so you can access YoSlash links using the yo hostname.